(MPN and Counseling) Financial Aid Document Portal
Financial Aid Document Portal (MPN and Entrance/Exit Counseling)
The Financial Aid Document Portal page allows a user to see uploaded MPN's and Entrance/Exit counseling files from COD. Once uploaded, a user can also see a list of MPN's and Counseling for students with uploaded ISIR's from the base reports "FinAid MPN" and "FinAid ECounseling" reports.
Access to this page is controlled by Permission #1251.
Navigate to F/A Document Portal
- Use a person finder to select a student profile or navigate using the menu to Student Financials > F/A Doc Portal
- Click on the Financial Aid Tab
- Click on "F/A Doc Portal"
You can navigate to the "F/A Doc Portal" page from the menu from either "Student Financials" or from "Person Selected"
- Once you are on the F/A Doc Portal page then select the type of COD file you are going to upload.
- Choose the correct file type that has been downloaded from EdConnect and click "Import"
- Note:Import process will import all students' records included in the file; not just the current selected student.
- crpnXXop is usually MPN files
- crecmyop is usually Counseling files
- View Uploaded records
Edit or Manually Create MPN or EC Record
- To Edit a record, click on the pencil tool next to the record and make adjustments to status, dates, link checkbox as necessary.
- To delete a record, click on the "X" delete button
- Once a MPN record is uploaded or manually created, you cannot change the MPN Id.
- To manually create a record click the "Add" button